Just an other Sunday

Oh, I want to see Superhero movie with Drake Bell. He's hot! Have you seen his "makeover"? He's still hot in my opinion. But I don't know what you think, so here's a before and after picture:
What do you think? I know he looks like he's over 30 or something or at least 28 and older. But he's only 22! I knew he was young and when I saw the picture I was like "I got to find out how old he is". I love his song Hollywood Girl. It's really good. Did you know that he has his own record label, Backhouse Records! That's so cool! I wonder which artists he has singed. He seems like pretty cool dude. Don't you think? or maybe you don't like him? I like his TV show Drake and Josh and I loved him and Josh on the Amanda Show!

Your writer, Erika.

.p.s. I heard two more new Miley song called Don't Walk Away and Four Walls. Check them out on YouTube. The new CD is called Breakout and it comes out July 22nd!.d.s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT