Life update

So my birthday was two days ago. I got a skirt, a watch, a perfume, a spa treatment, a gift card at BIKBOK, earrings and Wild Hogs on DVD. Oh yeah my day is giving me or yeah whatever a membership at MileyWorld! Yeah! Finally! If you want to see pics of me at my b-day and of my cakes just visit my MySpace page.
LOL, I found this video of the Jonas Brothers on Ellen April first (2008). It's hilarious, you have to watch it.

HAHAHA! I just love Joe, he's so funny and that line he says after Nick says to Ellen: "The question is which song isn't inspired by you!". I love that too. He's so cool. Aww, it's so cute when Kevin says that he couldn't go on the "ride" because Frankie couldn't go on because of the height issue! I love all of them, even Frankie he's so cute!!!! There is a rumour (or maybe it's true I don't know) that Joe is dating Chelsea Staub. She's cool. I love her song It's All About Me. It's one of my favourites.
So if you wanna more about my b-day visit my MySpace page.

Your writer, Erika!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT