MONDAY

I did the whole math test today. YEAH ME! Now I am watching TV and soon I am going to to some homework. The Jonas Brothers are finally getting known here in Sweden. Expressen TV had a video about them, when they were talking about their new CD and the Swedish MTV website has their video S.O.S under the category SPANKING NEW! I am so happy for them!! I even like them more then Miley Cyrus right now! That means that I like them alot, because I am almost Miley biggest fan!!! I can't wait for the Jonas Brothers concert here in Sweden. I hope they do Burning Up. I love that song! If you haven't heard it just go on YouTube and search.
Ha, tomorrow we have no PE so we quite school really early tomorrow. Well maybe not that early or yeah we do.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT