Full Circle

I just heard Miley Cyrus new song Full Circle and it's great!! Good work Miley!! If you want to hear it just visit this page www.myspace.com/mileyfansz. Oh, for you that didn't know her new album comes out July 22nd. I can't wait. I hope it has more that ten songs this time. Not that I didn't liked Meet Miley Cyrus, but ten songs is nothing. Well ten is better then nothing. I think a cd should have at least twelve song on it. That's what I think. I wonder is she's going to do a music video to one of the song's on the cd. She did one for Star All Over on MMC. I like the video it's great. I posted it hear on my blog in December last year I think. Hears a link to it if you haven't seen it http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=24419857. I think you should go and watch it right away or you could just watch it here!
Miley Cyrus: Start All Over (HQ)

What have you done today? I have been home from school 'cause I have a bit of a sore throat. It's not much but I have a bit of a headache too. This morning I did a little bit of my math homework and I watch Oprah. Miley was on it. It was so cool because she answared questions from fans and then she sang Redy, Set, Don't Go whit her dad and she also sang I miss you. When she sang I miss you the showed pictures of her and her grandfather together. It was so cool. They aslo showed some clips of her as a baby! She was so cute.
I am watching The Nanny right, have you seen the episode with Miley's dad? It's not that episode right now, I just wonder. I love that episode it's so funny.
That was all for today. make sure you check out her new song (and the Start All over music video).


Your writer, Erika.

.p.s. I though you did't know that I know that the Declaration of Independents was written on the 4th of July 1776 .d.s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT