Big and Chunky

So, what's happening tonight? Well, I am watching TV and listening to song from Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. I love the songs with Will.I.am! He's great as Moto Moto! I wonder if Moto Moto really means Hot Hot.
Tomorrow it's one of my moms friends birthday and it's also Lucia. So tomorrow were are going to meet her and give her her birthday present. I hope that will be fun.
Oh, it's the Idol finale tonight and guess who made to the finale? Alice and Kevin of course! I knew, I knew, I just knew it! I have an eye for that kind of stuff. I hope Kevin wins. he's more talented then Alice. Last friday he sang It's Getting Hot in Here by Nelly and he owned it. He lost some words I think but, man, he owned it. He has to win! I tell you later tonight or tomorrow the he won ('cause I know he will win). If Alice wins I don't know what to do. I won't by her cd! I may by Kevin's cd. I think the cd will come out next friday, I'm not sure. I don't remember if the cd comes out after one or two weeks after the winner has won. I hoping for you Kevin. I'll even vote for you. if I'll for it will be the first time I'll vote for anyone on TV. Ok, I voted for Nicolai at Junior Eurovision Song contest 2005. But he was amazing and hooot!
Check out The Traveling Song and Big and Chunky by Will.I.Am from Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa. Now I am going to watch Are You Smarter Than a Fith Grader?.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT