New Years Eve

A lot of wonderful things has happened this year. I've met the Jonas Brothers and seen them in real life, I've been to the HSM3 premiere in Stockholm and plenty of other stuff. I hope 2009 will be a great year. I hope the Jonas Brothers will come to Stockholm on their world tour. Today I am going to make all the same list I made last year.

Top 3 things I've done this year:
1. Meeting the Jonas Brothers
2. See the Jonas Brothers in concert
3. the HSM3 premiere in Stockholm

Top 10 music videos of 2008:
1. Fly On The Wall by Miley Cyrus

2. Lovebug by the Jonas Brothers
3. 7 Things by Miley Cyrus
4. Burnin' Up by the Jonas Brothers
5. Circus by Britney Spears
6. Tell Me Something by Selena Gomez
7. La La Land by Demi Lovato
8. So What by P!nk
9. When You Look Me In the Eyes by the Jonas Brothers
10. It's Over by Jesse McCartney

What are my hopes for 2009? Of course for the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus to come to Stockholm. Hannah Montana the movie! I can't wait for it to premiere in May. The New Harry Potter movie, that was supposed to premiere in November this year, will premiere on July 17th. So here comes anew list with the top five movies of the year!

Top 5 movies of 2008.
1. Iron Man
2. The Dark Knight
3. 27 Dresses
4. The Incredible Hulk
5. Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT