Bridezilla

She can be real pain in the ass. I wonder I'll ever become one?! I'll hope not. So you got make sure that I get what I want. 'Cause...........yeah, you don't wanna know. Some girls spend their whole life planning their wedding. They plan everything; how many guests - who to invite -, where it the whole wedding will take place, dress etc. I'm really not one of those girls. Sure, I think about the day I'll be getting married. I think about stuff like how many guests - who to invite -, the food - which chef to cook it, I'm will to pay big money for the one I want -, where it will take place - it's more in which country in that matter and I WON'T PAY FOR THE GUESTS PLANE TICKETS IF IT'S NOT IN SWEDEN, I guess I'll find out who really loves me than - etc. So maybe in a way I am one of those girls. It's fun to day dream about it. Think about something else for a change. But if I'm a bridezilla I'll only find out until the day I get engaged. I don't want to get married just to have a wedding, I want to get married 'cause I want to be married with some guy I'll love forever.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT