What's up with that

My friend Hilda have now seen Twilight and thinks I should see it too. Agnes also thinks I should see it. But I don't want to see it. Hilda told me last night that had seen it and that "OMG, he is so hot". I told her that I have Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire which he stars in. So I can always watch the movie if I want.
Right now I am writing an essay on cotton. But microsoft word is currently not working. I have no idea why. I am so mad. I am not mad, just a little frustrated because I should have started on this essay two weeks ago, but I onlt have to write about 1 to 2 pages. So I think I will write about half a page tonight. That would be if word starts working again. So you can see my problem.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT