Alla Erika e rika

What's up my peeps? Right now I am watching Hannah Montana. It's when Hannah doesn't put the tennis in Tennessee. I like that episode. I like every single episode of that show.
Today when I came home I did something and when I looked outside the rain was poring down. I am so glad that got inside before the rain started. Now the sun is shining like never before. There is a few clouds in the sky but the sun is still shining. Do you know what I hate, hate and hate, in my room I don't have any venetian blinds I just have curtains so in the evening the light from the sun shines though the curtains. So last weekend I wanted to watch Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both World concert on DVD but I couldn't because of the light from the sun. Annoying!

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT