Mothers day

Today it is mothers day here in Sweden. So, have anyone of my swedish readers treated you mom well today? I have. I even gave her a present. Three different garden tools in three different colors. Summer colors!
She really liked them! That's good that she did. She is always - maybe not always but sometimes - planting, so I thought that it would be a great gift for her. Don't you agree!
It is only next week left and tree days the week after that left in school. JIPPI!
Monday - June 8th - Sommarlov 09 starts! but I am not going to be able to watch it the first two days because am have to go to school. I have to go to school on wednesday that same week but I start later then.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

  1. Loved the article and the others that were mentioned. Thought I would ask you guys to read mine about Mother’s Day. Thanks!
    Mothers Day Images!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT