The beat is my remedy

Guess who I think I saw in Stockholm last saturday? Andreas Carlsson! I am not sure. But I think I saw him in a black BMW. I wanted to knock on the car window. I am not sure if it was him. I hope so. I love him. He is so cool! He is one of my favorite songwriters ever!
Right now I am listening to Janet Leon's song Heartache On a Dance floor. I really don't like her music but this song is awesome. Did you know that she was in a band called Play? I didn't know that until I saw Made In Sweden.
Oh, tonight it is Gary on channel 5 at 8 pm and right after that it's The Big Bang Theory. Finally Something good on TV. It has been is hockey on TV6 all week long at I think at about 6pm to 11pm. ALL WEEK! I really don't like watching sports. It's not my thing really. Maybe figure skating.

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT