A lifetime

OMG have you heard Darin's new single Runaway? I love that song! I really don't like Darin but he has made some few great songs that actually like. I remember when I saw him in the first season of Idol here in Sweden I was like "Ewwwww". That was like five years ago or something. Then I was like 11 years old. Wow, 11 feels like 100 year ago. It is weird! Don't think? It feels like a lifetime ago. Back then I used to read all the time and when I think back it feels like I was this whole other person. I am not, I know that. It is weird. I wish I could go back and visit myself. That would be fun. Ok, maybe not visit myself but just watch myself for like a week or so. I really wonder if I would react at something I did back then.

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT