Life is a climb

I have to admit it, I cried. I cried like a little baby. Ok not like little baby but I cried. It was so damn good. Miley is such a good actress! Wow! I am so proud of her. I want to see that movie again. It's the best movie I have ever seen. I love Hannah Montana: The Movie! I was so cool to see Miley on the big screen. I know I have seen bolt, but this is different. This was a motion picture. Even my mom liked the movie. She saided that she thought it was really funny. Do you know what I have done? I have put tickets in frame. The frame that I have put the tickets in is a frame that you can put four in pictures. On the frame is says friends in big letters. so I put in a picture of my friend Madde to. I am going to put in more pictures put I have to print some first.
It has been a perfect weather today! My mom, her friend and I had a picnic in Stockholm. It was so nice. While they were talking (my mom and her friend) I read a book. Obsessing Orlando. Have you read that book? I love to read.
Oh, btw someone bought my playstation 2 console for 530kr. So tomorrow I am going to put up a pair of shoes and maybe some clothes. So keep yourself updated on this blog and I'll post a link to the stuff. Oh if you want a pair of jeans shorts, my friend Madde is selling a pair of awsome jeans shorts check them out here.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT