Tonight

I wish I could write what I was thinking all day long. That would be funny to read. Wouldn't it?
It feels weird to just sit here with the computer in my lap and watching TV instead of doing homework. I don't have any homework and it feels weird. It feels like I am wasting my time and that I should be doing school stuff.
Today in school I read plenty of chapters in Obsessing Orlando. I like that book. It is actually really good, better then Confessions of a Shopaholic. Not that a Confessions of a Shopaholic is bad, it is just that this is more my type of book. I am going to buy more books in the smooch series.
Guess what I just did I made a panncake with the same ingrediens as a carrotcake. It tastes really good.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT