My oh......

I really don't know how to finish that title. There is alot of ways; Miley, my. Those two are the only thing I can come up with right now.
This week has been a unusual one. Boring, fun, cold, wet, warm, sunny, rainy and dry. I have met some new people and hopefully gaind some new friends. My new school is so differnt from my last school. Both in good and a bad way. Mostly in a good way. For a start the lunch is so much better. We eat at resturants evberyday. The best thing about that is that I don't pay for it myself - the school pays for our lunches. 2) I get to work in a professional TV/music studio (this week I just got a tour of the studio)! There is mostly good things.
At my last school the lunch sucked. Everything about it sucked! The sallad was very often frozen. It was never fresh. Just some frozen mix.
Today we saw a "TV show" and some movie the third graders made at Sollentuna Bio and we got popcorn and a soda. Cool!

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT