Stuck, stuck and stuck

Today I was stuck in the studio until 3:50 pm! It wasn't that fun I can tell you. The only thing I did ther was gettting a very short tour by one of the third graders and being in the audince for a very boring TV show by some of the students. It was so hot in The TV studio. When I had been in there a while I got used to it. I didn't think it was that warm in there but when I got out of the sudio I realaised that it was really warm in there. Beacuse the teprature in the hallway was ok. Not to warm and not to cold. It was Ok. That's all I can say.
The more I get to do all this media stuff the showbusiness don't seem to be all that glamours that it seems to nbe on TV and in magazines. What have I got myself into? I am just kidding. I like, I learn stuff like how to make a movie (writing a scrift and other stuff). Not That I have had any real lesson this week. But my english theacher told me about some tuff that we were going to were with the upcoming weeks in school. Movie stuff bescuse we study media.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT