HSM 4?!

I could not belivie it either after all the things I have heard! But the fourth movie will premiere in the fall of 2010. It will be directed by Jeffery Hornaday who also will choreographer. The story of the fourth movie will be a story set against the cross-town school rivalry between the East High Wildcats and West High Knights. Interesting!
But this is going to disapoint you, Zac Efron (which is the biggest disapiontment), Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale and all the other wildcasts is not going to appear as the characters they played in ther previous three movies. I can't wait to see who is going to star in the movie.
I will update as often as I hear something new about HSM4!

your writer, Erika.

.p.s. The name of the fourth movie is High School Musical 4: East Meets West!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT