Scandinavian beauty?


Scandinavian beauty - my ass! She is not even pretty - I am not say she is ugly. She Adina Fohlin is something beteewn pretty and ugly which gives her a very terrifying look. I gets scared every time that comercial is on TV. Last week when I saw the Proposal - imagine being all alone in a movie thearter - and the commercialpops up in the screen. I was all alone in the movie theater. I got screared! those 30 seconds felt like forty minutes. IT STILL HUNTS ME! No, it's not I am just kidding! But still. There is a mini article about the commercial in todays metro. It says that everyone that is scared of her should turn of the TV this fall 'cause ther is going to be more commercial with Adina Fohlin.
But if you are really really scared of Adina Fohlin there is help for you. A supportgroup (Jag är rädd för tjejen i Apolivareklamen = I am screard of the girl in the Apoliva commercial) on facebook!I have not peronally cheched out the supportgroup because I don't have facebook (I refuse to get if, but more on that later) but it is all in the articale in todays metro. In the article ther is people say that they have trouble slepping of her. "She looks like the girl from 'The Exorcist'" and "She looks like she is bout to jump out of the TV and come and get me" is what members of the supportgroup on Facebook writes. the supportgroup has over 84586 members. Scary! Well, it is!

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT