21

Miley 2 Sweden has 21 uniqe visitors from Sweden, 2 from the USA and 1 from Thailand. It has a of 111 pageviews. Nice!
          When I truns 21 I am going to Las Vegas with Linda. Her friend Kvarne is going to be our driver (I have heard that you can't rent a car in the US under the age of 25). Nice. Not like it is decided. Just something I said today.
Me: "When I trun 21 I am going to Vegas. Want to come with me."
Linda: "Sure."
Me: "Good. We need a driver then because you can't rent a car in the US under the age of 25. Do your sister have a drivers lisence?"
Linda: "No."
Me: "Does Kvarne?"
Linda: "Yes."
Me: "Good, then he has to come with us."

Now that I think about it, it would be more fun if we rented a limo. I have a few years to decided. I am 18 now and it is 3 years until I turn 21.


your writer, Erika

BTW, the conversation between Linda and I was on Swedish and I "edited" it so it wouldn't be so long.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT