What's On My Mind

Today I went to a job interview. I applied two days ago and they called me yesterday to book an inteview for today. That's fast! Last night I was unsure if I wanted to go to the interview. Now I am not so sure if I even want the job. It's a summer job for THE WHOLE summer. They guy that interviewed me said that I could have the weekend off if I wanted. When he said the whole summer (I don't know if my face excpertion was obvious) I was like OH NO - I was think it. I don't want to work the whole summer but the more I work, the more money I will earn. Money isn't everything you got to be happy with what you are doing. Anyway, he scheduled for me to follow a sale person on Saturday at 11 am. I think I am going to cancel it but I am going to think about it until tomorrow.
          You know that casting thing I told you about, I think I am going to do it. I am going to ask my mentor tommorrow during the "mentor hour" (it's half an hour but Maria always says "hour"). I doesn't hurt to try. I just have to go there and kick some serious ASS. Maybe I should actully KICK somebodys ass. LOL. They will be in so much pain that they can't act. MOHAHA! No, that is not me and BTW it is WAY mean. I could never do that. What kind of person does that? Someone who's mentally ill! I am not.
          Tonight I am going to eat dinner with Åsa (my mom's friend) and Alex (her son). She said that we are going to eat something with chicken (nice, since I am a semi vegitarian excepte that I eat turkey - not the country, LOL - and chicken). I asked if I should bring anything and she told me to bring some of that delicious bread that I make. I didn't want just asume that I could just come there without bringing anything. I am nice girl.
          Enough talk about me, what do you got going on for tonight? Later I am going to watch Glee. Well, anyway I hope you have a good time.


Lots of love
your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT