Today

Ok, first last night. Last night I didn't feel so good, I barely ate anything. When I woke up this morning I felt a little bit better. I could have stayed home but for some reason I wanted to go to school. I felt like I rather be at school then at home. I must be really sick because it is usally the other way around.
          The other wierd thing is that I can't wait for school on Monday. I mean, what is wrong whit me? I hav never felt like this before. Ok, maybe when I was seven and started first grade. Then I was actually excited about school and getting my first homework. I remember that people telling me that "excited-of-school"-feeling would evantually worn off. I didn't believe them. It worn off.
          Just because I felt like going to school this morning didn't mean I felt like staying until 4:10 PM. I went home at about 3:05 PM. I didn't just leave. I left because I was done with the assignment.
          For some strange reason I can't wait until Monday. Can anyone tell me why?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT