My Summer

So far I have no plans for this summer. So far that will say.
          At the bulletin board in school there is a note about an audition for a movie based on the book Kort kjol by Christina Wahldén. Either it was the director or the producer for the movie that has either directed or produced some famous Swedish movies like Låt den rätte komma in (the orginal of Let Me In) and some other movies. The casting lady (don't remember her name at the moment) has cast kids and teenagers for famous Swedish movies too. If I remember it right some of the movies are Tzatziki and I taket lyser stjärnorna.
          I don't know if I should tell my mentor that I want to audtion. It's silly but it's not and I haven't taking acting lessons since second grade. I don't know. I guess I have to decied this week. There is no last date on the note. What to do?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT