(He's) On My Mind

You want to know something crazy? Today at school I was at the girls bathroom and looking at myself in the mirror. All of the sudden this guy popps in to my head. I don't know my. Ok, maybe because I saw him by the computers in the halway.

Anyway, outside the bathroom is a printer and when I opened the door to leave the bathroom I heard the printer making that sound that does when it is printing something. So, when I heard that sound I thought that wouldn't it be funny if that guy I saw was the one who was printing something. So I walked out of the bathroom and guess who was there? That guy by the computers! OMG! And OMG he is taller than I thought (I have never been that close to him before).

         
your writer, Erika

BTW, I know the name of the guy I am talking about. I just don't want to mention his name. Certain people might get the wrong idea!

Comments

  1. It was cool! You should do it with a person.. I think u know who I am talking about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Håller med dig.. o herregud..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT