Britney In Concert

Ok, so Britney Spears is comming to Sweden in October. When I first heard that she was going on tour I was excited. Then I decied not to go. Now, I kinda really want to. Mainly because it says on wikipedia (fingers crossed that the information is correct) that Joe Jonas is going to open for her in Europe. I thought that was a stupid rumor. (Maybe he started it himself (Joe), like Shia LaBeouf started the rumor about him been given the part as Mutt Williams in Indian Jones and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull way before he was cast.)

I am kinda torn whether I should go or not. I mean I WANNA GO (haha, get it) because it is Britney and Joe (mainly). Hummm? I mean also what is there to think about? It IS Joe and Britney. JOE JONAS! I went to the Avril concert back in June 2008 because Jonas Brothers was opening for her. Only reason (to be honest). Of course I stayed for Avril too. She was awesome. (A little random fact: when Avril performed at Sommarkrysset in 2007 she bought the pink carpet. Ok, I don't know if this it's true. But Linda told me this so I believe her.)

Have you been to the Femme Fatale Tour? In case of, what did you think? Was it worth the money?

I have only seen Britney live once before. The Onyx Hotel Tour back in 2004 (May 11th to be exact - not that I remember that, I just looked it up on wikipedia) and she was really good. I was 11 then (11 on May 11th - LOL) and now I am 18 (she comes to Stockholm on October 16th).

Last time Britney went on tour she took her kids with her (not that that is my point- anyway). She lived in Stockholm during the European leg. At Grand Hotel to be exact. Maybe it was because she had her kids with her and she didn't want to travel with them. Meaning that it got to be stressful for young kids to travel like that. She took Sean Preston and Jayden James for a walk on Djurgården (random fact nr 2 - at night). I know this beacuse of papparzzi pictures.

To sum up this post (other wise I could sit here and write forever). I am thinking about going to see Britney on October. Anyone who wanna come with?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT