Senior Year

Yep. I am a senior. No, I am NOT old, I am a senior in high school. Yep, last year. Next year college. Hopefully in the US. (You cross your fingers for me right?)

Today was ok. I mean it is school, what more is it supposed to be? Fun? LOL. But yeah it was ok. I "volunteered" to buy cinnamon rolls and juice for everybody. Well, I did made Linda do it to and out teahcer just picked two sophomores because no one else would volunteer. So tomorrow after lunch Linda and I plus the two sophomores will co to Ica and buy cinnamon rolls and juice (juice, it is like we were in the second grade). We will also buy more cinnamon rolls and juice on Thursday. We will just buy for all media students.

So that was my first day? Have you started school yet?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT