Second Day

What is there to say? No, let me rephrase myself: Where should I start? The freshmans are getting laptops. Not just any laptops! Oh, no they (the school) can't give them last years crap, no, they are getting the brand new macbooks. Yep. BRAND NEW macbooks. That is so unfair!

My teacher's response: "We you get to go to Berlin." BERLIN?! Berlin (ok, I have known about berlins since like ninth grade. That was before I even started high school. Agnes told me. I don't know how she found out. Anyway. It is still unfair.

I have put spent more time at this school. I have given more "love" (hahaha) to this school. I have certainly done more for this school. Why? I am I not getting a laptop. (Okay, okay. I know that there are greater injustices in the world going on while I am complaining about not getting a laptop. Let me tell you that I don't live in those injustices so I think that I have the right to complain about the problems in my life. I think I do.)

Not that this has to do with today's topic but Agnes class will get to go to Florence. I rather go to Italy than Germany. That is not until next semester.


your writer, Erika

.p.s. Linda thinks that we should start a group on facebook about that we hate freshman. She was about to do it earlier today but she couldn't find the "start a new group" button.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT