This Weekend

Today I haven't done much. Hehe, but it is nice when you study a few hours per day six days a week.

Yesterday I went and visited my aunt and cousin. It was fun beacuse I haven't seen them in a while. I took some cute pictures of my cousin (she is 6 and half months old). I might post them here tomorrow.

My cousin is blonde but my aunt has black hair and so does her boyfriend. So she doesn't really look like either of them. Maybe there was switch at the hospital. I hope not for everyone's sake. No one want be involved in a tradgedy like that. I mean would want to know that the baby you have been caring for and loving for the past six months is not yours?

Anyway.

Today I have not done much either. As I said it is nice because I study six days a week. So I need a break. No, I deserve it. Hehe. I watched Criminal Minds season one episode three on the computer.

I have the TV on and it was a commercial a few minutes ago that the movie RV will air on Wednesdayat 9 PM on TV6. I have too see it. Because Matthew Gray Gubler has a small part in the movie. I have to see who he plays. I have seen the movie a couple of times but I can not figure out who he plays. So, you see I have to see it for that reason and that reason only. As I said I have seen the movie before. But it is a good movie so I would probably see it anyway. Lol.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT