Catching Up

I have tumbler. Yup, I got a tumbler account. I got one so that I can upload pictures for twitter. Only reason (ok, ok and to follow some people). Check out my tumbler page at http://eriikaworld.tumblr.com/.

Tomorrow I am doing a good deed. I am going to donate some clothes and books and some other thins to the Red Cross. I went there today and asked if it was ok to donate thing to them. Then lady that I talked to said yes. They only accept winter and fall clothes now and clothes has to be in paper bags. So tomorrow before I go there I have to sort through all of the clothes I am going to donate and put them in paper bags. And sort the winter and fall clothes from the summer and spring clothes.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT