On A Rainy Day

Today I have not done much. I went to Sollentuna Centrum but then I went back home. It was pouring outside so I felt that I rather be home in my bed and watch Criminal Minds on the computer. (I watched the first two episodes. The first two episodes ever. Like one and two of season one.)

I chose the most horrible shoes to wear when it is pouring outside. It got really slippery. Thank god that I had the umbrella (pink - should have chosen the black one (at the store) because it would have matched my outfit better.).

Now, I am sitting here in my bed with the computer infront of me and watching Pretty Little Liars. I think I am going to watch a DVD later. I haven't decided yet.

Yep that is how I spent my first study free day in TWO weeks. And tomorrow it starts all over again. A minimum of one hour per day. Six days a week.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT