Facerape Master

That's me. Hahaha!

Today in school I faceraped a guy in my class. So much fun. OMG! I changed his profile picture to a picture of Rebecca Black, I liked her and Miley Cyrus facebook pages, I commented on a few of his friends statuses, I like all of his friends statuses, I changed his relationship status from single to in a relationship with someone he is friends with, I friend requested a few people and.... what more did I do (Linda?).

The whole thing started with that Linda, Hera and I was in one of the computer rooms in school because we were going to edit a video for an assigment in our religion class. I sat down at one of the computers. Linda wanted to sit at the one on my left side but someone was logged in. I shook the mouse so the the screen would light up so that I could she who was logged in. I saw that it was a guy in my class.

At first I thought nothing about it. But the the thought hit me "Lets see if he is logged in on facebook", which he was. Mohahaha! Then the game begun.
I asked Linda and Hera what I should write on his status. I said something about Bieber. Then I changed my mind because he know that I like Justin Bieber. Then Hera said "No Bieber, no life". I typed that. After that I was like "Lets change his profile picture". I asked Linda and Hera, I said "Name a celebrity". I don't remember who said it (Linda or Hera), but one of them said Rebecca Black. Well, one of them said "That girl who sings that song Friday". I said Rebecca Black and thought it was a great idea. (LOL I had so much fun doing this).

When I was about to google a picture of miss Black someone yanked the doorhandle. All three of us ran back to our seats. The door was locked so we were safe but that person outside could just go and ask a teacher to open the door. Hera opened the door to see if someone was there. Luckily not.

So I returned to the computerand continued the facerape. I chaned the profile picture to a picture of miss Black. Then I changed his relationship status and all that other stuff I mentioned before. I got this adrenaline kick from doing this. Like "How much can I do before I get caught?". Alot. Mohahaha!

Linda said that if someone ever faceraped her that much she would know it was me. It dosen't have to be me. It could be someone else. I don't even have her password. If I would facerape her, I would change her relationship status. I would tops change her profile picture to Miley Cyrus or someone else, like a few artist pages that I like and write soemthing like "Erika is the best friend evva!". Tops. Nothing mean. Because that is not mean. Is it? I don't know, yeah what ever.

Now I am going to continue watching The Suite Life On Deck and do some homework.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT