Who's That Boy?

Damn! I love that song. Everytime I hear it I can't help but smile. 1) It is a great song. 2) It makes me think of someone. "You could say that I'm distracted. But ah you got me so attracted." I just love that song so much. DAMN, Demi you've got skills!

Ok, when I first heard Skyscraper I thought it was a good song. Not good enough that I wanted to buy Unbroken. But now, yeah, I definitly want Unbroken. I mean DAMN. I don't have Don't Forget. So, I have to get that too. I want the deluxe version. I only have Here We Go Again. I love those songs so much. Catch Me is my favorite. The best! Which is your favorite Demi Lovato song?

You know those original song that she sings in As The Bell Rings? Maybe it is just one song... Anyway, that song (it is a good song), in the Swedish version of As The Bell Rings (När Klockan Ringer. Did you know the Italian version is the original version?) Wendela Palmgren covers it. Lame. No, don't get me wrong. Wendela has an awesome voice. She does. Can't they come up with something of their own? Later in the first season of the Swedish version Wendela sings an original.

Not that I think anyone cares but in the first episode of the Swedish version, there is a girl wearing a dress from H&M DIVIDED and I have the exact same dress. Cool. I don't like the show (fortunately it doesn't air anymore) but it is always cool when you see someone on TV wearing something that you also have in your closet. Like one time when I was watching Paris Hilton's British BFF there was a contestant wearing a exact same top from H&M DIVIDED that I have. So cool.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT