High School Morale

I have been a good girl this week. A very very good girl. Why? Beacuse FIVE (yep, 5) days on a row now I have gone to school sick. Monday: Felt like I was about to drop dead (goregous). Tuseday: Cold. Wednesday: Stuffy nose. Thursday: Still a stuffy nose. Friday (today): Still a stuffy nose + I don't sound like myself because I have too much phlegm in throat.

Life is hard sometimes. That is why I have not been blogging so much latley. Plus I have been studying for the SAT (while I have been sick). I think I am going to watch a movie in a while. I just have to update some more on HIH.

your writer, Erika

.p.s. Aside from my "high" school morale there is two other reason why I went to school this week...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT