Saturday Morning

Hi everyone who reads my blog. Hi.

Hehe.

I am sitting here and thinking wheater I should change my hair or not. I have embedded braids on the side. I am thinking if maybe I should put my hair in a ponytail. Maybe a pony tail on the side. I don't know.

So what are you all doing today? I have nothing planned yet, except that I have to study a bit for that SAT's that is in two weeks. I should probably do some homework too. There is a lot of things that I should do.
It is Bolt on TV tonight I think I might watch it. I have seen it before but it s a good movie plus Miley Cyrus lends her voice to Penny. Well, I think I might watch if it is not that Swedish version. the version dubbed into Swedish. I hate dubbed movies. I also hate subtitles. They are just in the way. Plus I know English like I know Swedish (I hope, I guess I will find out that when I take the SAT's).

Ooo, yesterday in school during english we had to write a personal narrative about a musical experience. It is supposed to be done next Friday. Anyway, not it important for the story. Hehehe. I copied the blog post I wrote about the day the Jonas Brothers were here in Stockholm. Hahaha. I just have to edit the text a little bit. I have to change "wanna" to "want to" and "kinda" to "kind of" and some other things. Maybe I have to add somethings because my teacher said that we should include dialouge to make it more interesting to read.
Aaaa, I love my blog.

I hope you have great weekend.


your writer, Erika.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT