I Am Ugly

I know it is stupid but it how I feel sometimes. That I am ugly.

Today at school I changed my profile picture on facebook. I have been meaning to/ wanting to for a week now. I took two pictures of myself with the webcam. They were good. I like them. Then I look at the pictures I have on my USB (or Kingston as I call it - It has "kingston" written on one side). I looked at a few pictures from last Thursday. They are also good. I asked Linda which picture I should choose. One of the pictures that I took today or a picture from last Thursday. Linda thought a picture from last Thursday was better. So I chose that picture even tough I like the pictures that I took today better. She is my friend and if she says the other picture is better I believe her. I value her opinion.

But seriously, sometimes I feel like I am ugly. Like "Why can't be I be pretty?" or "Why can't I be prettIER?". Those moments I just want to get into a foetus position a cry. Like I am not worthy enough. Stupid but true.

I am not saying (writing) that that is how I feel every minute of everyday. No, there are days when I feel like "Damn, Victoria Secret models you ain't got nothing on me!". Ok, maybe like I am in their league.

Being a teenager sometimes make me wanna die. It is hard, but that is life. I love living and I don't want to trade that for death. It is just some days I feel really insecure.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT