Studentskiva

At today's last lesson Agnes and Elin (they go in the b class and I go in the a class) asked my class if we wanted to have a studentskiva (senior party) with their class. It seemed like no one wanted to. I think that most of my classmates want to go to the c class senior party because they know more people in that class. I know that Katja (a girl in my class), her boyfriend goes in the c class. I don't really know anyone in the c class. Grecia and Towe whom I went to school with before high school goes in the c class. That's it. I am not really friends with them now. I say hi to Grecia when I see her in the hallway just to be civial.

It would be sad if we didn't have studentskiva but life doen't always go the way you planned or want to. It would to a total epic faliure without a studentskiva. It is what you are supposed to have when you graduate from high school in Sweden.

I don't want to go to their studentskiva to be honest. If my class will, then I guess I will follow their lead. Otherwise. No.

Maybe someone (in perticular) will go to the c class's studentskiva. That is as if there isn't an age limit of 18. So I might go if someone invites me and Linda goes and that other someone goes. I won't go to the c class studentskiva if that other someone doesn't go (plus if anyone I know doesn't go) and if that someone goes I will make Linda come with me. Mohaha!

I guess that future will tell.


your writer, Erika

.p.s. I just want to add a track to the soundtrack of my life - That's Should Be Me by Justin Bieber.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT