First World Problems

OMG! You know what I think that I have a right to complain about this because I don't have the problems that third world countries have. They have their problems and I have mine. They are totaly different, and of course, I get that theirs are way way worse. Okay, we have established that. I have different kinds of problems so I think that I have a right to complain about that. Okay, so my problem is that this morning - wait let me rephrase myself, my first lesson this morning was cancled. Yeah, cancled and no one had informed us (us meaning my class). It wasn't on schoolsoft. Linda checked schoolsoft before she left for school and she said that there was nothing there about a cancled class. F*** THIS!

We were like "What are we going to do now?" I mean we were supposed to have ARL (arbetslära och säkerthet) from 8:30 to 10:00 AM. So we went to one of the computer labs. When Linda checked schoolsoft then, sunddenly someone had written that our ARL lesson was cancled that morning. Like seriously, get a grip. Adam thought that the school should text us if the first lesson in cancled beacuse who has time to check schoolsoft in the morning. I agree. Lisa thought is was just typical of our teacher - LOL.

This is what I get for being a good girl and waking up at 6 AM. I mean - seriously - I could have had slept for another hour and half. Seriously, this has happened too many times. One time is too many and it has happened more then once but less then 10. This is not acceptable. Get a grip!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT