This Means War

I met Linda today. I complained to her about that our school don't have a senior prom. Yeah, it's a bummer. So, I said that when I move to the US I will make some friends' little brother take me to his prom. Linda said that of course he's going to take me to prom because all high school boys like college girls. I was like "Yeah, they do." Plus I'm Swedish and tell me wish American boy who dosen't like a Swedish girl. So either way I am pretty much set. LOL!

Tomorrow I am going the movie with my mom. We are goung to see This Means War. I have wanted to see that movie ever since the trailer came out. Well, ever since I first saw the trailer and that was back in the December I think (not sure).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT