Spring Break

Yo, yo, yo broseph! I am sorry that I haven't been blogging much this week but for some reason blogger wouldn't cooperate with me. That means that HIH had to suffer too. Yeah, true story! You're not the only one's how have been crying. So now dry yout tears and put on a smile! That's an order! LOL.

I discovered something cool with TV today. It's really cool! I can charge my iPod in it plus I can listen to my song on my iPod on TV. That is so awesome! That is not that only thing that I am excited about: I have spring break the next week. I deserve it! It feels so weird to have a week off school because I have been going to school everyday (except on weekends) for two months now (since the winter break). I mean what am I going to do? LOL, I am going to the movies. I want to see This Means War.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT