Once Upon a Song

OMG, hate Lucy Hale, love A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song! LOL, JK. I don't hate Lucy, I love her it's just.... Gurl come on share some of your freakin' beauty and talent. Aw, it's not fair. Hehe.
BTW, if I know you I want the soundtrack for my birthday! Throw in the DVD too. Blu-ray even better!
My favorite song from the movie is Run This Town. Which is yours? Oooo, almost forgot - Run This Town shares first place with Knockin' by Oral Majority.

I started spring break with a little shopping yesterday. Hehehe, 'cause that's the way I roll! Ya know it. LOL. Nah, I just bought The Three Musketeers on Blu-ray. I mean The Three Musketeers from last year, you know with Logan Lerman, Orlando Bloom and those other guys. Yeah.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT