Sunday Morning

This mornig I heard some bird tweeting. Ah, it was so wonderful! I mean the day couldn't have started any better. Okay, tweeting birds is wondeful like one time, not the next day at 5 AM when you want to sleep. Don't you agree? A while after that I at breakfast in my bed (still in my pj's) and watch cartoon. Hihihi. So perfect. That's how everyday should start. Too bad I have school Monday through Friday. Well, on Monday's I don't start until 12:15 so I could do it every Monday. Just sit there with a bowl of milk and cereal or whatever and turn on Disney Channel, Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network. Aah, remember when you where like five years old and that's how everyday started. Well, at least on weekends. Those were the days!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT