Friday Night

Finally Friday or what do say? Not that I have had a though week but it is always nice when the weekend comes. I mean a few days off school is never bad? Am I right? Of course I am.

Today felt kind of unneccessary, I mean that little time I spent in school. An hours. All we did was; meet up with out teacher at the church, got ready for the photo shoot with our capes (BTW, I am wearing the cape that I made in the pictures), did the whole photo shoot and went hope. In and out in an hour. I mean it just felt kind of pointless. Yeah, yeah maybe I shouldn't complain. It wasn't too bad. It was nice. From 1 PM to 2 PM. Done and done. Hehehe.



Linda and I



Linda's friend Anne and I


Tonight I am finally going to watch Cowboys and Alines. Yeah! I rented the last copy. I am glad that there was at least one copy left. Have you seen the movie?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT