2012 Round Up

Hmmm, so I guess it's time for the last post for the year. This has certainly been a year out of the ordinary. I graduated from high school, I went to Berlin with my senior classmates, I moved to the United States (and back again), plus (and do not forget) I went to school in the United States. Something I've always wanted to do, though I had high school in mind but if you do that you have to repeat that year when you come back and no than you. Now 2013, what do you have in store for me? Can we top 2012? Well, I think that we can if we just try? Where should we move next? Hahaha, away from home would be a good start since I can't live at home forever but for now it suits me. I mean it's comfortable. (Oh, damn I was just looking through my facebook pictures and I forgot about the release party/ fan event for Justin Bieber's Believe).

I don't really have any New Years resolutions. I never have any. It's just always the same. Do whatever you can to be whatever you want. Simple. Hmmm, whatever that means - it's kind of something that I live by but I just thought of that phrase. Haha.

Tonight I have not done much. My mom and I made a potato gratin with salmon cakes and for desert that American Apple pie recipe that I told you about. Yummy. Oh, I made my own custard. It's so easy to make. I went to Hemmakväll and rented some movies. Katy Perry: Part of Me, War Horse and Mirror Mirror.

I don't now how I feel about 2013. I mean not like, oh my boyfriend cheated on me but I love him so I don't how to feel about him or the situation. More like I don't know what to do. Like school and all of the crap. Hahaha. nah, I am sure it's going to be great and that I am going to have tons of fun. I am going to become a superstar and all of that. Hahaha. Well, all we can really do is just sit back, relax and enjoy the journey we are about to take.

Some picture from the year:

Berlin

High School graduation:
(this picture is actually from Gubbskivan which was a week before the graduation - check out the album on facebook if you're my friend)

United States of America:
(Lower State Street in Santa Barbara, close to the beach)

On the SBCC campus for the first time :)

The La Playa Stadium in the background

Vy over Los Angeles

You could see the Hollywood sign from my hotel, that was certainly something! Pure awesomeness :)

Going to the Justin Bieber concert was one of the coolest things that I experienced while in the US :)

I love Justin but the fact the Cody opened for him made the whole thing just so much more awesome :)

I love this picture but I prefer Starbucks over Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. I went there less than five times.

I loved getting mail from home <3 p="p">



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT