Winter Break

Hi guys. How are you? Nawh, sometimes I just wish that we all could have a virtual hang out. Don't you think that that would be fun. "Meet" people from all over the world. Learn about different cultures from people actually living there. I mean it so much more of a richer experience to actually experience the culture on your own or actually taking to people who are living it. What do you say? Well, maybe when I have a few more readers. It would be kind of lame for just myself sitting talking to myself. Hahaha. That be kind of just a blog,

Today I started reading Sophie Kinsella's Mini Shopaholic. I actually bought it before I left for the United States so that I would have something to read on the plane or while I was there. Hahaha, that was a big laugh 'cause tough I thought many times about reading it, but I actually never did. Never even opened the book. I just didn't have time because of school and yeah, school because that took up most of my time. Blah. Well, I am reading it now anyway. Hmmm, I would like some Meg Cabot books and the Fame Game books by Lauren Conrad. I have read the LA Candy books and they are great so I definitely want to read the Fame Game books. Have you read them? Are they any good? Even if you would say no, I'd probably read them anyway. I mean if I want to see a movie and you tell me it's crap or it get bad critic I will go and see it anyway because I want to see it (get it?).

Hmm, I still don't know where I'll be studying next semester because I haven't gotten any final decisions yet. It would be so nice just to go somewhere else where the weather is better. I don't, but after living in Santa Barbara i kind of got a taste of that the jet-setting lifestyle and it was nice. It's fun to travel. I don't know. I will probably just stay here and be bored for the rest of my life.  Nah, but you get what I mean, I hope. Hmm, hopefully I will get those final decisions soon so that I'll know what to do.

Gosh, I am bored. I would love to study film because that's what I want to work with. I really can't see myself doing anything else, I that's what I've imagined for myself my whole life. Something in the entertainment industry but mostly film. I don't know why but film is just it. I don't know if I am like 100% passionate about it but I really don't see anything else. It's just film. I would like to be an actress, that'd be fun but I don't know how to go about that. I don't really know/ think that I have the talent for it. Plus if I would do it, I mean deiced that this is what I am going to do I would have to take alot more lessons to perfect myself. I would also like to write, like manuscripts and such but I can never focus for more than a few pages. I have the story and all set in my head but it's like once I start putting everything down on paper it just dies (do you know what I mean?). I don know.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT