The Day Before The Day

Okay so I baking and baking a whole lot of stuff. Bread, nougat among other things. It's a special christmas bread and the nougat I need for the rocky road. I hope it all will turn out okay. I am not the type of person to do things last minute but here I am the day before. College has fucked me up. LOL. But seriously I had two paper two write and three play reviews to write but I got started on everything like not more than two months before they were due. I don't why. Hmm, it was also that I also had homework to I never dug into it until I really had to since I had other homework to do.

Okay. I think that stupid log in problem had been solved. I think it was the email address. Hmm, it's weird because I tried to log in with the email address that I have been using for this account since forever, but no. I think it might be that I changed, I mean added an email address to the account. I don't know. Hahahaha (I felt like laughing with words but my face is stone dead cold at the moment).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT