Recap

Bitch please, google please! Gosh! Still having problems with the stupid password. Maybe someone has hacked me? Na, but seriously it's annoying. I try to log in but I can't. Hmmmm.

Anyways. Yesterday Linda came over. I mean I spent four months in the United States but it doesn't feel like we have been away from each other for that long. It just doesn't. We really didn't anything special. We exchanged Christmas presents and then we just talked and played wordfeud ('cause we're that social, LOL). That game is hard! We switched to random and english. Linda has more points than me but thats only because she got 99 points for "BYS". That's why she's ahead of me, not because she's better at english (LOL). She hasn't played for a while (boring!).

Today, haven't brought that much. I went to Annika and Kaj to leave a bag of M&M peanut-butter that her sister wanted from the United States. They are going to spend Christmas with her so I thought I'd just give it to her to give it to her sister.

Now I am going to continue watching Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief on TV3 and make some for holiday candy. Happy holidays to everyone!


your writer, Erika

.p.s. Please follow me on instagram @eriikaworld play with me on wordfued @erikaworld

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT