Advent In USA

Hi guys. LOL. Today I had Advent's fika (google fika) with Sandra and Mariella. We just had some gingerbread cookies, oreo's and egg nog. Sandra did not like the egg nog. I think it's okay. I asked them if they wanted to come for fika before I even asked Lisa if I could have anyone over but I thought that she would say yes. It's not like I had 100 friends over. Just two.
I bought a gingerbread house kit the other day and we put it together. We had some problem with the white thingy. First it was too hard and too runny so the roof didn't want to stick to the rest of the house.


Next week is the last real week of school before the winter break. The week after is finals week. I have two scripts to memorize and an film studies final to study for. Urgh!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT