I Got What I Wanted

I went shopping today! Yes, I bought that hot cocoa kit at Starbucks. Ooo, but I also bought a new (an other) sports bra from Victoria's Secret. I bought two pairs of socks at Aerie since it was 40% off in the entire store. Yeah, that's all I got. Well, I fikade at Starbucks. C'mon you can't go to Starbucks without fika.


Oooo, my package from Target came today! I told you about that right? Hmm, I don't remember so I will tell you it now. Last week I ordered two cd's from Target.com. Mmm, yeah so a few days later I got an email saying that there was a delay on my order and that the new expected delivery date would between December 12th and December 14th. I was like WTF! Yeah, I mean I ordered the cd's so that they would be delivered this week since I am leaving next Thursday (December 13th). So I called and yelled at them saying I wanted to do a return but the guy I spoke to said that I couldn't do that since it had gone more than 30 minutes since I made my order. Well, fuck you Target! But the guy assured me that I would get money back. I was still mad. I mean c'mon don't delay my fucking order and then blame it on that it's a holiday season. I don't fucking care! Hmmmm. Anyway I got my cd's today. I don't know it was because I called and yelled. Who cares, I have my cd's now and that's kind of all that matters. I am still mad at them. Hmm, LOL.


I called JCP today too because I ordered something from the too last week and according to them my package will arrive tomorrow. Yeah! Will show you pictures then.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT