For Now

Hi guys! Long time no see. Sorry about that. I have just been like super extremely busy with has led me to neglect important things. And then I don't mean this blog. I mean like both school and work have suffered. Not so good. But what is done is done. I can't change that now all I can do is promise to do better.

LOL, I just watched the lastest episode of 112 Aina. It's a Swedish sitcom AND I am an extra this season. I don't remember which episodes so that is why I am watching them all. I mean yeah it is actually a cool show, I enjoy watching it. LOL. If I see myself on the show I'll post something about.


Now I am going to get back to doing some homework and watch some Netflix. Adios for now.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT