Peaches

I am actually gonna blog now when I have time and before I might get called into work. LOL.

I saw these two dresses the other day when I went to the movies with my friend. We had some time to kill before the movie started so we decide to go window shopping. I wanted to check out the Samsøe Samsøe store at Biblioteksgatan. I know that they have nice clothes, I have just never checked out any of their stores. So anyway we went inside and I fell in love with a bunch of stuff. Like OH MY GAD! Especially these two dresses. I love the peach color. Especially now when it's spring because it is so refreshing to wear colors after the "long" winter.




Like, I am in DESPERATE need of a new bag. Okay maybe not that desperately but I want a bag that is big enough to fit my computer and I don't want one of those Micheal Kors bags that everyone is walking around with. Sure, there beautiful and big enough for my computer but it is starting to feel a little bit overly done. But if you bought me one I wouldn't be a bitch and ask for the receipt so that I could return it.



I tried to google the Micheal Kors bag that I like but couldn't exactly find it. I kind of did but idk the pictures I found didn't do the bag justice. Eh.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT