Summer Is Almost Here

Yo! Hi everyone! Good evening! How are you? I am good. Except for that my neck hurts so fucking bad that I just wanted to cry at work today. Gosh! I really do need a spa day! I am looking at some different package right now and it is kind of cheep! Idk, but I thought that would be more expensive. But it's not I can actually afford it. I will see if some one wants to join me. Would be fun! If no one wants to I will go alone because either way my body really needs a day off. I am so looking forward to it!

I can't believe that school is almost over! I have my last test next Thursday! It's kind of bitter sweet. I feel good about that it's over but I will have some much free time over now that school is over. Especially now in June. This semester has really been hard but I feel like I learn a lot about myself. I have done better than I ever thought I would. Okay I actually choose this course because I thought that it would be an easy A, but after the first test its showed that I would have to put a little bit more effort in if I wanted to pass.

Before I leave you guys I just want to show you some of my must haves for this summer. It's two dress from ZARA and a tunic from Massimo Dutti.





your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT